Monday 9 December 2013

The Best Of: Faux-Fur Collars






 From Top-Left to Bottom Right:
1. £60.00, River Island, Cream Mongolian Fur Collar
2. £5.99, Ebay, Black Fur Collar
3. £25.00, River Island, Brown Mixed Faux Fur Collar
4. £60.00, River Island, Beige Colour Block Faux Fur Scarf
5. £18.00, River Island, Light Grey Faux Fur Scarf
6. £25.00, River Island, Black Dip-Dye Faux Fur Collar
7. £25.00, Topshop, Black Fur Collar
8. Reduced From £55 to £30, River Island, Cream Metallic Faux Fur Cardigan SALE







First of all, this post contains a LOT of River Island, but I'm a massive RI fan sooooo...yeah! There are so many nice coats around at the moment with faux-fur collars (see missguided if your looking for one!), but if your not looking for a new winter coat, fur collars are a must have to spruce-up last years..

1. Firstly, is this amazinggg Mongolian fur collar from River Island; but much like the Mongolian fur ombre tote bag this is way out of my price range at £60. *crys*

2. I found this beauty on Ebay for just £5.99, an absolute bargain in comparison to others and comes in all the colours you could ever want! This is more than likely going to be the one I purchase.
Have a look for yourself here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Elegant-Womens-Ladies-Luxury-Scarves-Trendy-Faux-fake-fur-shrug-Cool-Wrap-collar-/110962712287?pt=UK_Scarves&var=&hash=item19d5e49edf

3. and 4. Another two from River Island at £25 and £60! Personally I much prefer the Black or Cream collars so these two are not ones I would buy. However 4. is a lovely shape and unique design incorporating oxblood hints on the tip, so I'll be very jealous of anybody I see wearing this!

5. A cheaper version here at £18 from RI. I actually own this, so thought I'd pop it on this post; because although not a collar, this is super super cosy scarf and I wear it to absolute death! It also comes in black and cream, so as you can imagine choosing just one colour took me forever and a day!

6. A dip-dye version here from RI again. This is a little different; I really like this I just wish it was a little longer!

7. Topshop have a reasonably priced version at £25 and I reallllly like this; it's the perfect length! I advise you don't try this on if your not serious about getting one, it's very hard to resist

8. Lastlyyy, this is actually a collar (as you obviously can tell) but I think it's the most amazing cardigan ever! I liked it a lot at £55, so now it's reduced to £30 I'm just lost for words! It also comes in black and pink, but I think this cream metallic is the prettiest and it looks very very cosy. Hopefully I can manage £30 to buy this while it's on sale!

ZARA do my the most amazing fur collar I've seen yet at around £30 I think, and if I don't purchase the ebay version this is the one I'll buy. It is quite literally amazing. For some reason I couldn't find a picture of it online to show you but I advise you to go in store and see for yourself :)

Hope you enjoyed this post and hopefully this helps you out if your stuck on choice for the faux-fur trendd :)
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi, you have wonderful blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.

    xoxo, J
    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you! I've just began following you now, excited to see some of your posts :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love these and snoods during winter they are so cosy! Wishing you a Happy Xmas! Xx

    www.krystelcouture.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome outfit you shared with us through this blog. Nowadays, we focuses on the latest Wholesale Clothing and you have perfectly followed that. Impressive! :)

    ReplyDelete