Thursday 12 September 2013

Cut Out Boots: Chunky or Lightweight

 

River Island or Primark?


Cut-out boots have been the latest must-have for a few months now, but it's taken me a while to jump on the trend due to complete indecisiveness. So on my most recent shopping trip, I decided to purchase two pairs! The first purchase I made were the amazing River Island boots everyone knows about and loves! However, I was undecided; they felt a lot heavier than any other boot I've worn. Pair that with my fathers unhelpful comments suggesting I should die my hair pink and start a rock band, and I just didn't know if I'd actually ever wear them with confidence! I bought them anyway (always the right thing to do) and headed to Primark where I found my next pair. These are a LOT lighter and less 'grunge', so for £12 it was well worth buying them just incase the River Island pair didn't turn out very 'me'.

Here's the amazing River Island pair; and despite previous doubts, these really are amazing! They work amazingly with jeans, tights or bare legs- and I know they are going to see me through autumn as my staple piece! At £45 they are really good value too, in comparison to Topshop pairs ranging from £70-£90!! I've worn these almost everyday since purchasing; and even worse them for a night out during freshers with a leather-look skater skirt (also RI). When heels just aren't appropriate these do the job perfectly, I definatley recommend if your unsure like I was!

 
Now for the Primark pair- also a purchase I'm glad I made. These are much lighter and less 'in your face' for a more minimal look. I think these look better with tights and a girly dress. For £12 there's really nothing to loose! I'd suggest these if your unsure if the cut-out boot look is for you :)








Check out a full 360 degree view of the River Island boots here:

River Island Cut-Out Boots

Hope you enjoyed this post! :)









1 comment:

  1. The great writer is one that knows the best about the things that surrounds us. Your writings have proved to me that you are really a knowledgeable person. Your words have glued me to the articles you have produced.
    wholesale womens playsuits distributor

    ReplyDelete