Sunday 8 September 2013

Hello!

Hi everyone!

So this is my first blog post, and i'd just like to tell you a little bit about myself and what I'd like to achieve from beautybiology.

I'm Hannah; a 20 year old student from a small town in Yorkshire. As im about to go into my third and final year of studying biomedical science (so scary!), I thought it was time I did something a bit different with my passion and knowledge for all things science! I'll be posting small snippets of what i've learnt from lectures or any background reading thats really caught my interest.

I warn you now, I am your typical science nerd! The way the body works and defends/protects itself from injury/disease is fascinating to me -and hopefully to anybody reading this!

As well as medical science I also have another passion (which isn't so typical for a science geek). That passion is all things beauty related. So you can expect posts on products I've discovered and love; such as skin, hair and nail care.

At the moment I'm not too sure how this blog is going to pan out, but i'm sure i'll find my niche in what I enjoy babbling on about most!

Finalllllly-blogging is something I've been thinking about doing for a while now and I enjoy reading a LOT of blogs on beauty and fashion. So if you let me know your blog name I'd love to check it out :)

BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment