Friday 13 September 2013

Indeed:pepta-bright

 
While reading one of my favourite beauty blogs today, BritishBeautyBlogger, I discovered the amazing brand 'Indeed' are releasing a new product; Retinol Reface. 'Retinol Reface' is a resurfacer serum, using 3 forms of retinol for anti-ageing benefits for smoother looking skin. At 20 years of age I'm hoping I'm a little young to be excited to purchase this item, but nevertheless I'm confident it will be a product that lives up to it's promises for all users!

Although the new item has no need to be on my wishlist, the blog post did give me inspiration for this post! Today I'll be discussing another Indeed product I LOVE; Fade to Bright! I apply this product morning and evening before applying a normal daily moisturiser; and the results I've seen already are amazing! I have LOTS of freckles, with this product refers to as 'hyperpigmentation', so this product was perfect for me.


This product has 7 ingredients, that act on 7 biological features!
Contributing to:
  • Evening skin tone
  • Reducing and lightening hyperpigmentation
  • Preventing and diminishing dark spots
  • Restoring luminosity and skin radiance
  • Preventing photoaging
  • Stimulating cell turnover
  • Maintaining skin hydration
I can confirm it lives up to it's promises seen above, and I have seen a great result. I find I need much less foundation/concealer coverage after using this product; and my freckles are definitely less 'in your face'. I still love my freckles and could not imagine my face without them, so this product definitely does not get rid completely-it just lightens them.

Another thing I like about this product is the packaging; although way to large for the 30ml tube you receive, it is very descriptive and informative. Also providing information of the other products in the range (all represented by different colours, love that!), which is brilliant advertising!

This is quite a pricey product for me at £24.99, but I did buy it when it was slightly cheaper at £19.99 (i think), and either way I will be re-purchasing as it is 100% worth the money! The 30ml tube goes wayyy further than you'd expect and you don't require a lot of this product to cover your face at all!

The Moisture Booster:Hydraluron, is another amazing product from the Indeed range and has raving reviews!It feels instantly amazing on the skin and this is another product I would highly, highly recommend.

Check out British Beauty Blog post here for the Retinol Reface info and more brilliant reviews - BBB

Hope you enjoyed this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment