Tuesday 17 September 2013

TOPSHOP NAIL ART

 


Nail Art Tools.


I've owned these Topshop Nail Art brushes for agessss now but never got round to properly testing them out due to pure laziness, and the fact I thought nail art was realllly hard and you needed a super steady hand. I was wrong! These 6 brushes make nail art sooooo easy, literally anybody can do it. My favourite of this kit by far is the double sided dotting tool, and this is a great tool for beginners like myself to start experimenting with nail art. With a larger and smaller dotting tool you can create polka-dots, flowers, etc with ease! The remaining five brushes allow designs such as stripes to be created; with the angular brush brilliant for tricky areas. This is a brilliant kit for experimenting with nail art-especially for those who don't take it too seriously! At £10 the kit is definitely worth buying, the dotting brush alone is £6 so you really may as well get the whole thing!
I really like the neon-pink design of these; however when washing the brushes with nail varnish remover I seem to have a LOT of this pink removed to. However, this is the only negative I can find with these brushes so it's really no biggie in my eyes.

Nail Art Decal Wheel.

 

These are relatively new to the Topshop nail kingdom! I really like the idea of these and at £4 each they are an absolute STEAL, I really can't wait to try them out. I think it's a really cute idea, provided a mix of gems with playful designs such as watermelons (my fave) or frogs. There are 3 different wheels to choose from, however I've only shown you 2 as i find the third a bit 'boring': it involves way move studs and gems but I feel the appeal of this set is in the quirkier designs! They just stick on the nail in whatever pattern or position you choose; as I haven't yet bought these yet I'm not sure of the sticking quality or reusableness (definitely a word!). I will have to let you know the results in a later blog post, OR if you've tried them out let me know your thoughts? :)


Head over to Topshop to see all the above items and the third decal wheel. They also have a brilliant new instagram video showing the cute designs if you follow them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment